Duration: 1 workshop (2 hours)
Price: 4,000 rubles
The body reflects our mind while remaining the most honest, receptive and reliable assistant in understanding deeper processes. It is important to interpret body signals that indicate accumulated stress. Mind-body interaction opens the way to the unconscious. We come into contact with true emotions, anxieties, needs, fears, opportunities, and desires.
Body-oriented psychology is an invaluable opportunity to let go of those bad emotions that we no longer remember, but that directly or indirectly affect our lives.
- Body-oriented therapy
- Clinical counseling
That is what you get.
- Full body relaxation
- Psychological relief
- Opportunity to experience deeper feelings
- Release suppressed emotions
- Release of blocked energy
- Bringing energy back into balance
You need body-oriented therapy if:
- You have muscle stiffness (sore neck and back, aching joints)
- Lately, you have been experiencing stress and negative emotions
- It is difficult for you to make decisions because of self-contradictions
- You suffer from chronic fatigue and anxiety disorder